Powered by Blogger.

Crocheted Wall Decorations, Artworks Crochet Portraits by Jo Hamilton

Knitted or crocheted wall decorations are one particular of modern interior design trends that add distinctive texture and softness of yarn, bringing the warmth of skilled hands, colour, impressive styles and artistic character into contemporary interiors.


Portland artist Jo Hamilton creates portraits of folks and pets, creating wonderful artworks that are exclusive, uncommon and wonderful wall decorations and gifts.


Jo Hamilton designs Crochet Portraits that are truly fascinating and really special. The artist decided to not more than finish some of works and left them without a background and with the yarn hanging down. It looks like paint drips and adds one more dimension and charm to the beautiful works.


Crocheted and knitted floor rugs, poufs, baskets and pillows, modern day property accessories


Knitting and crochet for house decor, handicrafts trends in modern day interior design


Crochet artworks and unique wall decorations











cityscape crochet artworkCityscape crochet artwork, exclusive wall decoration




Crochet artworks description by the artist


In my work I use a standard fundamental crochet technique taught to me at an early age by my gran. I work a single knot at a time, from the inside out, row by row.




For example, in producing the portraits I often start in the middle with the eyes and perform out from there till the piece is completed.











unique wall decor ideasUnique crafts for gifts and wall decorations




I operate directly from photographs, using no sketches, graphs or laptop imaging. every piece is instinctively composed, handmade, labour-intensive. nothing at all is planned ahead. I make it up as I go along. I spend a lot of time basically hunting, unraveling, and reworking till I get it proper, says artist Jo Hamilton.


Knitted and crocheted accessories, cup heaters and handmade table decorations


Piano decorating, ancient craft in contemporary style











pet portraitPet portrait, incredible crochet craft suggestions







0 yorum:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...