Powered by Blogger.

Great drawings by Jennie Ekström

In India ink, acrylic, pencil and plywood Jennie Ekström creates a fantasy planet of her personal exactly where children, strange birds and middle aged ladies reside in an overgrown fairytale garden. Jennie lives in Enskede exactly where she is functioning as an Illustrator and artist. The exhibition requires spot at Linnman Gallery. Never miss it if you happen to be in the neighbourhood.








About me and my perform...
For this show I decided to understand an thought I've had for a extended time. That was to use many of my old drawings and give them life in a considerably larger format and in new constellations. I also like to use diverse varieties of materials, and had been thinking about drawing on plywood. The outcome of that perform is what I show here at Clarion. I like the complete notion of the plywood changing more than time, therefore producing the complete image change with it!I locate inspiration in every thing from old images, childhood-memories or pure imagination… to the chair I sat on getting coffee this morning. Often, I randomly place the drawings collectively with no a clear thought of how it will look in the finish. I like the unexpected outcome and how the photos collectively look to tell a story. It can also start with a penciled leaf, turning into a forest. That process is really thrilling and funny, to see what becomes of a simple line on a piece of paper… or wood.I'm 36 years old and was raised in Jönköping in the southern parts of Sweden I now live and operate in Gamla Enskede right here in Stockholm. Thanks for your time and I hope you will take pleasure in my pictures! 
Speak to and to see more please pay a visit to www.jennieekstrom.se

0 yorum:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...